Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Goodbye Fort Collins & Lory State Park

Michelle and I will be leaving Fort Collins tomorrow morning. We had a great time hanging out with Michelle's parents and exploring the Fort Collins area.

Michelle and I took our final trip up to Lory State Park today to ride the jumps. It took almost a week but I was able to get the main line working. It took me six days to fix the lips on all six jumps and tune up the berm. Below is a video of me jumping the line. Each jump is different but I like the 3rd because it pops you in the air and the 6th because you can carve off the top. I built the lip on the sixth jump into a semi-bowl which you can hit straight on or carve to the left.

We said goodbye to Linda, the caretaker at Lory State Park. She thanked us for the work and added us to the "Jump Builders" email list. Good times!